The Inn offers rooms with
Check-in time 3 pm to 9 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
- If earlier or later check-in time is necessary, please contact the innkeeper for alternative arrangements.
- The Inn is a non-smoking property.
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required during holiday, fall foliage, summer weekends, and special events weekends.
- A guarantee by credit card or check is required to confirm your reservation.
- Acceptance of your reservation is made with the understanding that you will be responsible for the entire period reserved.
- Since the Highland Lake Inn is a small business, cancellations affect us dramatically. If you have concerns about altering/canceling your travel plans, we recommend inexpensive trip cancellation insurance such as Travelex Travel Insurance – ” The ultimate in travel protection and emergency travel assistance .”
- Reservations guaranteed by credit cards shall be NON-CANCELABLE and THE FULL AMOUNT will be charged to the customer’s card upon arrival or at time of cancellation. Should we be able to resell the room we will credit your credit card or refund your payment
- Full payment is due upon arrival.
- 3% rebate on all payments with cash or checks
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cash, Personal and Traveler’s Checks, Debit Cards, VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted for payment.